NDA is excited to offer a Pre-Kindergarten program that runs five days a week, entry begins at 7:35 am. Students must be in the classroom by 7:50. Dismissal is 2:05 pm. In addition, we have a breakfast program that begins at 7:30 AM and an after school program that runs until 5:30 PM. Busing is available for Pre-K students who live in Buffalo. We offer a reduced tuition rate for students who qualify for the UPK discount. Our Pre-K program follows Buffalo’s Universal Pre-Kindergarten program requirements. Read below to determine if your child qualifies for the UPK tuition rate.
Eligibility for the UPK discount
- The student must have been born in the year 2013.
- The student must have a current address within the city limits of Buffalo, NY and remain at a Buffalo address for the entire school year. (Proof of address will be requested)
- The cost of tuition for students who qualify for the UPK discount is $2400.00 for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Students who are born in 2013 or live outside the city of Buffalo may attend our program at the regular tuition rate of $3150.00.00 for one child. The tuition rate is adjusted for families with multiple children enrolled at Notre Dame Academy.
- For all families, there is a mandatory school lottery fee of $350.00.
- Please note that families with students in Kindergarten through Grade 8 may apply for a tuition scholarship through the Bison Fund. This does not apply for Pre-K students
Any questions regarding the Notre Dame Academy Pre-Kindergarten Program can be directed to Mrs. Ann Fredo. Please call the school office at 824-0726 or e-mail email@example.com.
Pre-K Registration Checklist:
- Complete NDA Registration Form
- Registration Fee
- Publicity Release Form
- Completed FACTS form with voided check
- Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of Parent’s License with current address (proof of address)
- UPK Eligible Students:
- 1 Additional Form for Address Verification (electric/cable/gas bill or pay stub within the last 30 days)
- BPS UPK Registration Form (2-sided)
- Student Racial/Ethnic Identification
- Immunization Records
*Completed medical forms, health history forms, and an updated physical are also required. They can be submitted
before September 1st.