The following MUST be submitted at time of registration. No registration will be accepted unless all necessary forms are complete.
- Registration Form
- Publicity Release Form (per child)
- Activity Fee Form ($30 per child , Grades PK-8)
- Dual Enrollment Form (Buffalo Residents Only)
- Textbook Loan Form (Grades K-8)
- Birth Certificate (PK & new enrollees)
- Sacrament Forms (Baptism, First Penance, First Communion)
- Medical Health History & Immunization Forms (per child)
- Health Examination Form & Dental Health Certificate (New entrants and students in Grades PK, K, 1,3, 5, 7)
- $200.00 Registration Fee (non-refundable) by April 12th
- $275.00 Registration Fee (non-refundable) after April 12th
Additional forms needed to complete registration:
- Proof of Address (PK only)
- Central Data Bank Form (PK only) will be completed at Pre-K Orientation
- UPK Registration Form (Buffalo)
- UPK Student Racial and Ethnic Identification
- Buffalo Busing Application (if new to the school) please report any address changes
You must contract your school district transportation department if you live outside of Buffalo for Busing
* All medical forms can be returned to the school as your child’s appointments are completed.
**A copy of your child’s up-to-date immunization record is due 30 days from the 1st day of school.